What recipes would you like me to post?

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011

Salmon and hake with roast potatoes

Recipe:


Salmon and hake
olive oil
garlic
rosemary
fresh ginger
flour
lemon
fleur du sel (sea salt) and fresh grounded pepper


Put fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper on the fish and leave for 5 minutes. Then turn the pieces in flour and fry gently in olive oil  for about 5 minutes. Now take the fish out of the pan and place it in an oven proof dish. Cover with the cut ginger slices and the rosemary and the garlic as well as a few drops of olive oil and put in oven for 10 minutes at a medium temperature. Now the fish should be ready to serve with a fresh salad and roast potaoes. 

I make a dip to go with the fish: Mayonaise, joghurt, chive, parsley, salt and pepper.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Heike, For your dip, is the mayonnaise that you use homemade, or do you use the jars from the store?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Victoria sorry for only commenting today. I make the mayonaise myself if I have enough time, but sometimes I buy it, but try to get a good quality.

    AntwortenLöschen